CentralSquare Announces 400 New Positions: Expanding the Largest Bench of Talent Dedicated to Public Sector Software
The new jobs will focus on developing CentralSquare’s broadest, smartest and unified software platform that serves all public safety and public administration needs
Lake Mary, Fla., February 25, 2019 — CentralSquare, a leader in public sector software, announced the expansion of its workforce throughout the year ahead by 400 employees at its Centers of Excellence (COE) in the United States and Canada. The COEs are located in Lake Mary, Florida; Decorah, Iowa; Overland Park, KS; Greensboro and Castle Hayne, North Carolina; Sioux Falls, South Dakota; Kelowna, British Columbia; and Cambridge, Ontario.
“The expansion of our workforce at our COEs reflects our deep commitment to empower safer and smarter communities through technology,” said CentralSquare CEO Simon Angove. “Our talented teams, now delivering expertise across the entire continent, develop, market and deliver the latest technological advances such as data science, IoT and artificial intelligence to the public sector. By expanding the depth and breadth of this talent, we’re doubling down on our commitment to our 7,500+ agency customers, helping them to successfully meet the growing needs of communities across North America.”
The primary roles for which CentralSquare is recruiting include:
- 100+ software developers and QA analysts whose hands-on, technical expertise drives the innovation and quality behind every CentralSquare product.
- 45+ professional services employees who play an important role in successful implementations.
- 30+ support staff who possess a real desire to help people, a positive and optimistic approach to problem solving and detective-like troubleshooting ability.
- 30+ sales staff at the front line of CentralSquare’s go-to-market strategy who maintain relationships with current clients or bring in new ones to grow the business.
- 35+ accounting and administration positions that oversee the day-to-day business functions that ensure CentralSquare’s financial strength.
Tom Coffey, VP of Human Resources, said, “Our employees are our greatest asset, and we offer excellent career development and rewards for outstanding performance.” He added, “CentralSquare offers a challenging and exciting career opportunity with a very competitive salary, annual bonus program and benefits package, along with the innovative independence of working in an entrepreneurial culture. Our ideal candidates are talented, motivated and possess the skills and focused enthusiasm to thrive in a dynamic environment.”