CentralSquare Commitment to Privacy
Collection and Use of Information
CentralSquare will only collect your personal information (such as your name, address, or telephone number) if you provide it voluntarily. If you do not want this information to be collected by us, please do not submit it. We will not retain your personal information longer than is necessary for the purpose for which it is collected.
In addition, in the course of using our site we automatically track certain information about you. This information includes the URL that you just came from (whether this URL is on our site or not), which URL you go to next (whether this URL is on our site or not), what browser you are using, and your IP address. Many sites automatically collect this information.
We only use the information which is provided through our site to help us improve our services to you, to provide you with the products you have requested, to inform you about additional products or services that may be of interest to you, for marketing purposes and for other internal purposes. CentralSquare occasionally hires other companies to provide limited services on our behalf, including packaging, mailing and delivering purchases, answering customer questions about products or services, sending mail and processing event registration. We will only provide these companies with the information they need to deliver the service, and they are prohibited from using that information for any other purpose. Other than what is described, CentralSquare does not sell, trade or rent your personal information to others outside of CentralSquare and their advertising and promotional agencies and consultants. If you do not wish to receive this information, please contact us at 800-727-8088.
At any time, while accessing our site, any user, while online, may decline participation in any activity that asks for information (i.e. survey e-mail, or e-commerce). Your choice not to participate will in no way affect your ability to use any other feature on our site.
Necessary Cookies. These cookies help make a website usable by enabling basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
- SESS# - keeps the login session
- gdpr_location - determines whether the request is coming from a GDPR-regulated country
- sup_unlocked_resources - stores the hash of unlocked gated content
Functional Cookies. These cookies enable a website to remember information that changes the way the website behaves or looks, like your preferred language or the region that you are in.
- cookie_acceptance_status - stores user's cookie consent preferences
- _ok, _okbk, _okdetect, _okgid, _okbk, wcsid, hblid, olfsk - cookies set by Olark Live Chat software, which provides functionality for websites to engage in instant messaging communication with visitors. Refer to Olark Cookie Declaration for more information about the purpose of each of these cookies.
Statistics Cookies. These cookies help website owners to understand how visitors interact with websites by collecting and reporting information.
- _ga, _gid - register a unique ID that is used by Google Tag Manager to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website
- _gat - used by Google Analytics to throttle request rate
- _mkto_trk - used by Marketo for statistics tracking and progressive profiling
- _gd_visitor, _gd_svisitor, _gd_session - these cookies are used for diagnostic purposes by the Impact Radius service
Marketing Cookies. These cookies are used to track visitors across websites. The intention is to display content and ads that are relevant and engaging for the individual user.
- _gcl_au - used by Google AdSense for experimenting with advertisement efficiency across websites using their services
- _biz_uid - used by Bizible to track user id on the current domain
- _biz_sid - used by Bizible to track session id of the user
- _biz_flagsA - used by Bizible to track various information, such as whether or not the user has submitted a form, performed a cross-domain migration, sent a viewthrough pixel, opted out from tracking, etc
- _biz_nA - sequence number that Bizible includes for all requests, for internal diagnostics purpose
- _biz_pendingA - temporarily stores analytics data that has not been successfully sent to Bizible server yet
- _biz_dfsA - temporarily stores form submission data that happens before bizible.js receives a configuration JS to determine whether or not tracking form on HTTPS is enabled
- _hjid - Hotjar cookie. This cookie is set when the customer first lands on a page with the Hotjar script. It is used to persist the Hotjar User ID, unique to that site on the browser
- _hjIncludedInSample - Hotjar cookie. This session cookie is set to let Hotjar know whether that visitor is included in the sample which is used to generate funnels
- spid, sp_ssid, sp_sync_ssid - these cookies are used by the software and services from digital advertising platform Sellpoints
CentralSquare has implemented a number of security features throughout the website to prevent the unauthorized release of or access to personal information. For example, database information is kept separate from live servers and is firewall protected. Please be advised, however, that although we have endeavored to create a secure and reliable site for you, the confidentiality of any communication or material transmitted to or from CentralSquare via the CentralSquare site or e-mail cannot be guaranteed. When disclosing any personal information, you should remain mindful of the fact that it is potentially accessible to the public, and consequently, can be collected and used by others without your consent. CentralSquare has no responsibility or liability for the security of information transmitted via the internet.
External Web Sites
How to Contact Us